Finally, time to announce the Fully Funded British Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 is open now for International Students. There are about 1500+ Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship is available to pursue 12,000+ different Master’s Courses. The Good is that the British Government offered Chevening Scholarships removed the Chevening English Language Requirement for 2021 applicants, due to COVID-19.
Must Apply: Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 in UK – Fully Funded – Apply Here
Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 In UK – Fully Funded:
Ready to Study in Uk, finally the Government of the UK is announced the British Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 for International students. The British Chevening Scholarship 2021 program will offer to 1500+ International students from all over the world. Chevening UK Scholarship 2021 program is a fully-funded UK Scholarship 2021 by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organization from the World. In the Year 2020-21, 1500+ Scholarships are offered to International Students.
As there are about 1500+ Fully Funded UK Scholarship 2021 for worldwide students. So the Chevening Scholarship program is one of the Largest UK Scholarship programs for International students with the aim to empower the individuals to explore the world-class education environment, work in the field of interest, maximize their work professional experience, and achieve their lifeline goals and work for the betterment of the society. Students can experience a wide range of exclusive international academic, professional, and cultural activities among the different cultures.
Must Apply: Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 – Science Po, France – Apply Here
This UK fully funded Scholarship 2021 program awards to outstanding international students with leadership potential from around the world to study for a full-time master’s degree program. There are about 100+ UK universities are participating in the Chevening Scholarship program 2021-22. There are about 12,000+ different Master’s Courses are available in 100+ Top UK universities.
International Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 covers all the expenses of the student such as university tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, airfare as an economy class return to the UK, and additional support grants and allowances also offers to cover the essential expenditure in the UK.
Must Apply: KAIST University Scholarship 2021 South Korea – Fully Funded – Apply Here
Host Country: Study in UK
Host University: 100+ Top UK universities.
Scholarships Offered By: The Government of UK
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters Degree Programs in all Fields.
Have you applied for Australia Scholarship 2021 – Apply Now is also open for international students.
Benefits Of Chevening Scholarship 2021:
It is a great opportunity to avail of the UK Government Scholarship program to Study in UK and explore the beauty of Europe. The International Chevening Scholarship scholarship 2021 at different top UK universities have the following benefits as given below:
1. University Tuition fee
3. Provide comprehensive medical insurance. Urgent Care Near Me
4. Monthly living allowance:
5. Airfare to the UK. Urgent Care Warren
6. The cost of one Visa Application
7. A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
8. Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Check List of: Thailand Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
Available Degree Programs Under Chevening Scholarship 2021:
Chevening Scholarship For International Student is available for about 12,000+ different 1 Year Master’s Courses in all academic fields at over 100+ different UK higher education institutions.
Important Note: In Your Chevening Scholarship 2021 Application, you must select at least three-degree courses from the given list. All Master Degree Courses are for the One Year period of study. The students can find the courses from the given list of 12,000+ Degree Courses: View Courses List
How to win the Chevening Scholarship – Tips:
1. Students should apply in more than 3 to 4 universities, at least 6 to 7 to secure admission in any UK universities.
2. If a Student didn’t secure admission in any of the University mentioned in your Chevening application form and you got admission to 4th University (which you did not mention in the application form, but you applied) then your scholarship can still be secured.
3. If you have been called for an interview than in the interview you can let them know about the 4th University in which you have an admission offer.
Important Note: Students do not need to have a University admission letter to apply for the Chevening Scholarship at this point.
1. Give preference to Universities in your application which you feel is the brightest chances of getting admission in one of the Best UK university.
2. But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
3. To be awarded a Scholarship, you must get an unconditional offer for one of your course choices.
Must Apply: National Chiao Tung University Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded- Apply Here
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The Chevening Scholarship?
Applicants into Chevening Scholarship For International Student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this UK Government Scholarship Program:
1. There are about 160+ Eligible Countries for Chevening Scholarship 2021 Around the World. Please check your country: List of Eligible Countries
Eligible types of Work Experience:
The student applying into Chevening Scholarship For International Student must ensure that he/she meets the minimum work-experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your Chevening application. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience.
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
1. Full-time employment
2. Part-time employment
3. Voluntary work
4. Paid or unpaid internships
Chevening Scholarship 2021 English Language Requirements: The good news is that Chevening Scholarship is not required English Language Certificate as the Majority of the English Test centers are closed. That is why The UK Government Scholarship Program removed the Chevening English Language Requirement for 2021 international applicants. Anyone can apply now without English Language Requirements.
1. Applicant must be a citizen/national of Eligible Chevening countries or territory.
2. The applicant must be returned back to his/her home country after the completion of your award has ended.
3. Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
4. Have at least two years of work experience.
5. Apply to three different eligible UK Universities Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2021.
What Documents Are Required For Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
1. Online Application
3. Research proposal/ Study Plan
4. Recommendation Letters
Apply: York University
Application Timeline for Chevening Scholarship 2021:
1. 3 September 2020: Application Open
2. 3 November 2020: Application Close
3. Mid-November to December 2020: Reading Committee Assessments
4. Early to Mid February 2021: Applicants Shorlisted for interviews
5. 22 February 2021: References And Education Document Deadline
6. 1 March to 30 April 2021: Interview Take Place
7. Early June 2021: Results
8. 15 July 2021 = Offer Deadline
9. September/October 2021: Studies Begin in the UK
Application Deadline: The Deadline for Chevening Scholarship 2021 is 3 November 2020.
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2021?
The student has to fill the online application form at the Chevening Scholarship Portal and fill the online application form.
1. The applicant needs to apply online for UK Chevening Scholarship Portal by Select your country and follow the next procedure: Visit for Apply
2. You can also visit for more information about the Chevening Scholarship: Visit Here