CSU Foundation International Student Scholarship, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate, Graduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Charles Sturt University. The deadline for the scholarship is 22 Feb 2022.
CSU Foundation International Student Scholarship, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Charles Sturt University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
Charles Sturt University will provide the amount of $5000 for students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
MUST BE STUDYING IN:
Any year of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course.
- Applicant to be an international fee-paying student studying either full-time or part-time.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance (completion of the additional financial information text box addressing your current financial situation is compulsory to be considered).
Application Procedure for CSU Foundation Student Scholarship:
Each Scholarship will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays.
- Follow our 5 tips to help your application
Before you begin, complete your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships much more efficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications.
Before you submit your application, please ensure you have attached the following to attach to your application:
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
* Copies will need to be attached to your online application and provided in PDF or DOC format.