Develop a set of transferable skills to thrive in a world that’s constantly changing with an international degree with the help of the International Merit-Based Scholarships offered by the Canisius College in the USA.
Undergraduate full-time students enrolled at the Canisius College are eligible to apply for this scholarship. All undergraduate international students will be reviewed for this merit scholarship upon review for admission. Scholarship awards ranged from $2,000 to $7,500.
Founded in 1870 by the Jesuits from Germany and is named after St. Peter Canisius, Canisius College is a private Jesuit college in Buffalo, New York, and is ranking 21st in Regional Universities. Canisius seeks to be a vibrant and progressive university committed above all else to academic excellence and the authentic search for truth.
Why choose to study at Canisius College? Consistently ranked among the top institutions in the Northeast, Canisius is a master’s-level college and one of 27 Jesuit colleges and universities in the nation. At Canisius, they prepare students for lives of intellectual exploration, service, and leadership through a core curriculum grounded in the liberal arts and a broad range of learning experiences.
Application Deadline: Canisius adheres to a rolling admission policy that allows students to apply at any time until the class is full. Canisius offers early action with a deadline of 1st November.
Apply Also Hafencity University
- University or Organization: Canisius College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Canisius College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international first-year and transfer students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make admission applications via the Common Application portal or the Canisius College Application portal. Awardees for the scholarship will be considered on the basis of their admission application. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Passport biographical page?Secondary school transcripts.
- If you have attended a college or university, please submit transcripts with English translations.
- Personal essay (at least 250 words)
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a High School Average of 85-94%.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS 6.5 overall
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing Score 560+
- ACT English & Reading Test Sections Combined Score 42+
- Duolingo English Test minimum score of 105
- ELS Level 112
- PTE Academic Minimum score of 65
- GTEC Minimum score of 1200
- CAEL 70 overall
Canisius College will provide the selected international students a sum of $2,000 – $7,500 towards their undergraduate studies.