Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the International Student Financial Aid at Bennington College in USA.
This funding program aims to support students from all around the world who want to commence undergraduate degree at Bennington College. It’s a good offer to pursue undergraduate studies with education fund in the USA.
Bennington College is a renowned institution celebrated for its progressive and innovative approach to education. With an emphasis on self-directed learning, small class sizes, and a commitment to interdisciplinary studies, Bennington provides a unique academic environment where students have the freedom to design their own individualized programs and work closely with faculty mentors.
Why study at Bennington College? Bennington College’s appeal lies in its progressive and individualized approach to education, offering students the freedom to design their own academic programs and work closely with professors. With small class sizes, a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary learning, and renowned arts programs, Bennington provides a unique environment for self-directed, creative, and intellectually curious students to cultivate their passions and build a well-rounded education in a close-knit community.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 15
- University or Organization: Bennington College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to $64,543
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Apply Also: Dalhouise University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students apply to Bennington using either the Common Application or Bennington’s own Dimensional Application; choose the process that works best for you. Additional information for international applicants can be found here.
- Supporting Documents: Your official transcripts from all years of high school must be submitted directly from your school. If your transcripts aren’t in English, an official translation should be submitted along with the originals. The equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma is required.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test such as SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: While Bennington does not a have a minimum score for these exams, successful applicants typically have at least 100 on the TOEFL, 7 on the IELTS, 130 on the DET, or 70 on the PTE Academic. In addition to these exams, we will use any writing samples in the application or interviews to further assess a student’s English skills.
Bennington College will provide the following study expenses:
- The average need-based grant from Bennington for international students is $33,760 per year.
- For international students, Bennington scholarships range from $7,500 to $40,000 a year. The average merit scholarship is $31,130.
- The average gift aid package is $64,543 a year for international students.