Outstanding international high school students are presented a wonderful opportunity to explore affordable study abroad opportunities by Ball State University. It is offering the Global Distinction Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is exclusively for international students enrolling in an undergraduate-level study program at Ball State University. The applicants must have attained a GPA of 2.5. The scholarship award is valued at a total of $56,000 over up to 4 years of undergraduate study.
Ranked 212thout of 443 National Universities, Ball State University is a public research university in Muncie, Indiana. The university portrays immense commitment to giving students a bright future.
Why choose to study at Ball State University? Ball State University turns the emerging passion of its students to enduring purpose. The university has a welcoming environment, provides immersive learning, and has a collaborative culture that also provides the ideal place for students to pursue their academic journey.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are open. However, students are required to observe course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Ball State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $56,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Apply Also Berea College
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level programs offered at Ball State University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Passport copy
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of their desired course and have completed high school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110 or higher
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5 Band
- Pearson’s PTE – 53
Benefits of Ball State University Scholarships
The Ball State University will award the scholarship winners a sum of $14,000 per year for a total of four-years, i.e., overall,$56,000.