Asian Pastoral Institute is inviting high-potential students to apply for the international awards program and start their studies in Singapore. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is been made open to all international applicants and can be received for any program offered at Asian Pastoral Institute.
Asian Pastoral Institute is a cross-disciplinary that holds a spiritual mission to develop ministers of the Lord Jesus Christ who live a life of moral PURITY, serve with a Christ-driven PASSION, and commit to the purpose of preaching the gospel.
Why choose to study at Asian Pastoral Institute? Asian Pastoral Institute is an institute that strives to establish itself as a specialist in its field of learning. It equips students with skills and values that win souls, make disciples, and raise leaders. It is dedicated to the preparation of men and women for the manifold ministries of our Lord Jesus Christ and His Church. It aims to raise biblically grounded leaders.
Application Deadline: 1 September 2021
- University or Organization: Asian Pastoral Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
Apply: University of Copenhagen
- Eligible Countries: Students who reside in countries that are emerging economies are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any program available at API.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have a letter of acceptance from the college and must commence studies in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit the following documents via mail to email@example.com with the subject title as ‘Form of Reference: Name of Candidate_Name of Programme’ The applicants need to mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to show their interest in the program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 reference forms
- Certifies documentary evidence of examinations passed and transcripts
- 2 recent identity cards or passport-size photos.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be baptized Christians and members (at least three years) in good standing with their churches. They must also be at least 21 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The students that will be selected for the opportunity will aid them financially towards the tuition fee of the applied program.