Northern Arizona University is thrilled to announce the International Excellence Award to provide opportunities for high-achieving underrepresented international students to attend NAU.
Northern Arizona University is a world-famous university which given multiple educational programs at undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. levels.
Why at Northern Arizona University? NAU offers multiple career opportunities for its students on international leave. It has a Number of Awards in all subjects’ areas and degrees at any level.
Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
The International Excellence Award was established to provide opportunities for high-achieving underrepresented international students to attend NAU. There are a limited number of scholarships and priority will be given to applicants that apply by the recommended deadlines of March 1st for the fall semester and October 1st for the spring semester. Students with a 3.0 GPA or higher will be considered although not all eligible applicants will be awarded. Eligibility is determined upon admission and students will not be reevaluated after their first admission decision. Students entering through a bilateral exchange, an ISEP exchange, or a dual degree program are not eligible. Also, graduate students with graduate assistantships are not eligible.
The award cannot be deferred and the acceptance of the award must be signed, scanned and returned to email@example.com no later than May 1 for students accepted for the fall semester and December 1 for students accepted for the spring semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must submit an online application to get an admission in any undergraduate course at NAU. After being a university student, all applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following required documents: two Honors admissions essays, resume or list of activities and accomplishments, the SAT and the ACT.
- Admission Requirements: GPA of 3.0 or higher (unweighted) required
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) an International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
The university will provide all the following:
- The winner of the program will receive tuition $10,000 – $13,000 per year in two installments as $5,000 for the first fall and $5,000 for the first spring semester of enrollment, or $6,500 and $6,500 respectively.
- The grant amount for graduate students is $10,000.
- Renewability for this award: Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher to renew this award for $13,000 per academic year.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019 for the spring semester
Interested and qualified applicants click here to apply