The Karolinska Institutet Scholarships
Deadline: 15 Jan 2021 (Annual)
Study in: Sweden
Course starts 2021
Karolinska Institutet offers some Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships to excellent international students from outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to 1 of the university’s Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester.
Karolinska Institutet in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study:
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
- Master’s Programme in Bioentrepreneurship
- Master’s Programme in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
- Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
- Master’s Programme in Toxicology
- Master´s Programme in Biomedicine
Number of Scholarships:
International students from outside the EU/EEA
The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs are not covered.
Also Apply: University of Kent
To be eligible for the Karolinska Institute Scholarships Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- • have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2021
- • be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- • have paid the application fee by 1 February 2021
- • fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
All applicants to the Global Master’s programmes at Karolinska Institutet who have to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will be invited to apply for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships. Applications for the Global Master’s programmes starting Autumn 2021 will open on 16 October 2020 and close on 15 January 2021.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.