VinUniversity is a private, not-for-profit university established by Vingroup – the largest private conglomerate in Vietnam. The University built strategic collaborations with Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania – a choice that speaks to its commitment to excellence, innovation in research and teaching, and to making a difference in the world.
Located in Vietnam, VinUniversity is now home to students and faculty coming from 27 countries around the world, embracing the values of diversity and inclusion.
Aspiring to develop talents into young experts and leaders, particularly in the promising fields of technology, healthcare, and service, VinUniversity admissions for the 2023/24 academic year are now open for 3 Colleges with the following degree programs:
1. College of Business and Management:
• Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 majors (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing and Operation & Supply Chain Management).
2. College of Engineering & Computer Science:
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
3. College of Health Sciences:
• Medical Doctor
• Bachelor of Nursing
At VinUniversity, our students have opportunities to engage in academic research with distinguished professors worldwide, as well as get hands-on practice with reputable national and international corporations. If you are looking for a university with international standards right in Vietnam, where you can maximize your potential to pursue your dreams, and meet and learn from knowledgeable lecturers and peers, DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE!
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Health Sciences
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMS FROM VINUNIVERSITY
At VinUniversity, we believe that financial constraints should not get in the way of a talented student’s access to the best education. With a strong and long-term commitment by Vingroup to setting a new standard for high-quality higher education, all VinUniversity students in the first five intakes will benefit from various financial aid or scholarship schemes.
▪️ VinUniversity Merit-based scholarships: cover 50% – 100% of the tuition fee for students’ entire degree program at VinUniversity. Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of the tuition fee plus ~US$1,500 for living expenses.
▪️ VinUniversity Financial Aid: cover from 50% to 100% of students’ tuition fees for their entire degree program.
▪️ 35% of tuition subsidy from Vingroup: For the academic year 2023-2024, all admitted students will receive a 35% tuition fee subsidy from Vingroup. This is not applicable for students who have received merit-based Scholarships and Financial Aid.
▪️ AND OTHER additional support from VinUniversity and partner organizations for specific applicants. All students are eligible for MORE THAN 01 type of scholarships and support.
International Students from all nationalities can apply for this scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
• Scholarship Country: Vietnam
• Scholarship Level: Bachelor’s (visit our website for Master’s & PhD scholarships)
• Eligible Countries: no restrictions on nationality
• Eligible Applicants: Students who graduate from any high schools in the world with excellent academic capability
APPLICATIONS OPEN: Now to 11:59 PM, May 28th (Vietnam Time)
• Applications are reviewed on a MONTHLY ROLLING ADMISSION BASIS (every 28th of the month, from Jan to May 2023) – application review results are given within 28 working days
Note: APPLY EARLY FOR A HIGHER CHANCE TO SECURE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP
• Applications will be screened on the 28th of each month.
• 1-on-1 support throughout the application and admission process.
• REGISTER FOR APPLICATION ASSISTANCE: HERE
HOW TO APPLY
Find out how to apply to VinUni here:
Start your journey today at: https://vinuni.edu.vn/undergraduate/