Pershing Square Foundation
Deadline: Jan 2020 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2020
Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Programme: Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme combined with one of the one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments
Number of Awards:
600 scholarships are available
Open to all countries
As a Pershing Square scholar you will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA programme course fees. The scholarship also provides at least £15,009 towards living expenses for both years of study.
Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
• Academic achievement
• Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
• Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
• Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
• Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
• Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives
You must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master’s programme.
Each of the partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements. In order to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January 2020 deadline.
When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
Submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.