The University of Sydney is inviting applications from International and Australia citizens for the $10,000 Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship For Undergraduates at University Of Sydney, to pursue undergraduate degree programme for 2018-2019 academic year. Interested applicants should see details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
$10,000 Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship For Undergraduates at University Of Sydney
The purpose of the Scholarship is to develop the potential of students and nurture Sydney visionaries who aspire to shape the city’s future.
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Field Of study:
Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in one of the following four faculties/University schools at the University of Sydney:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies,
Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning, and
University of Sydney Business School.
The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum and is tenable for the full-time duration of the recipient’s undergraduate program including combined degree programs.The Scholarship annual value will be paid in two equal installments after the census date of each semester.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Applicants can be either Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, or International Students at the University of Sydney.
Eligibility For The $10,000 Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship For Undergraduates at University Of Sydney:
To be successful for the award, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be a citizen from either Australia, Australian Permanent Residents, or International Students at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be undertaking studies within one of the above-listed faculties/University schools and interested in issues related to urbanism including without limitation, urban development, urban planning, urban design, project finance, project and/or facilities management and engineering.
- Students must also have a Weighted Annual Mark (WAM) of 65. SAM for first-year students – full-time.
- Applicants cannot have studied more than 96 credit points in their degree program (including degree combined programs).
- Must have a good command of English
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply now
Application Closing Date:
August 5, 2018